LEIQ Offenbach, Kaiserlei – www.leiq.de
LEIQ combines the tradition of its location KaiserLEI with the forward-looking IQ of a building with state-of-the-art technology. LEIQ forms the ideal basis for business development in modern, high-quality and energetically optimized rooms, rentable from 3,000 m². 275 parking spaces in an own garage including electric charging posts as well as optimal public transport connections allow employees to arrive relaxed at a workplace that makes work-life balance a reality.
- Development of a state-of-the-art office property situated directly at the Main River
- LEED Gold certification and entirely CO2 neutral energy concept
- Total approx. 27,350 m² GFS
- Completion beginning 2023
- 50 % of the building already rented by global technology leader Danfoss as their new German headquarters
Oxalis is responsible for the entire project development within the framework of a joint venture.
Danfoss Germany´s Managing Director and Offenbach´s Mayor about LEIQ: Testimonial Film